NCVF National Tournament Registration Steps
The entry application represents a team's tournament entry which has been completed by the Team Representative through the NCVF Online Registration System.
Use the NCVF Tournament Registration System – www.vbreg.com :
· Login with existing account/create new account
Teams must register for NCVF and pay the $50 NCVF team dues prior to registering for the tournament if they wish to receive the NCVF member discount
· Complete/Update all team and player information on the NCVF regular season roster from the team rep menu before registering for the tournament.
Tournament Registration –
1. Enter your team into the event once you have completed all the team entry data (player and team information) by selecting the “National Registration” link and selecting the team you want to register.
2. Complete the required team entry information and accept all conditions.
3. If you only have one team to enter, select the “Create Invoice” button. This will calculate the entry fee based on the memberships you have completed.
Entry Fee Payment - Complete the payment - Payment Methods:
1. PREFERRED - Credit Card Payments can be made online by clicking the Make Payment link under the Invoice Number (www.vbreg.com). There is a $30 processing fee.
2. Checks are accepted but spots fill as payments are received. We have had issues with checks from universities being much delayed and teams missing deadlines. Make checks payable to: USA Volleyball. On the Memo line of your check, PRINT the team name and division. Staple the check to the entry form/invoice printed out from the website.
§ Ship via UPS or FedEx, the completed Entry Form/Invoice with attached check to:
USA Volleyball National Office
Re: 2017 Collegiate Club Volleyball Championships
4065 Sinton Rd., Ste. 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80907-5097
Tournament Roster –
1. Select “Roster & Forms” link next to you’re the team you just registered in order to complete your Tournament Roster.
2. Player are chosen from the available players on your NCVF Season Roster and added to the tournament roster. If you do not have players on your regular season roster, there will be no players to add to the tournament roster.
3. Teams are limited to 15 players at the national tournament. Players cannot be added to the Tournament Roster after the Feb 20 roster deadline. Make sure you have all players on the roster by that date including any potential players that will be attending in case of injury to primary players.
2017 Player Forms:
· We will be completing most forms online via e-signature this year.
· Player forms will go out to each player via the email in the registration system, so make sure all player email addresses are completed and accurate on the roster.
1. Player Medical Waiver Form
2. NCVF Code of Conduct Form
· The emails will go out after the 02/20/2017 roster deadline when no other players will be allowed to be added to the roster
· Two team forms will be available to be downloaded (on March 1, 2017). These should be completed and brought with the team captain at check in when you get to Kansas City. Do not MAIL these forms:
1. Enrollment Certification Form:
To be completed by your University Registrar and brought with you to Check In at Convention Center on April 12 from 4:00-8:00 PM (available to be downloaded on March 1, 2017).
2. USAV Team Membership Form: (will be emailed out to players and nonplayers this year - more info to follow)
Will be emailed out to players and nonplayers in March
Housing Reservations through THS - Login to the THS Housing system and make room reservations at a tournament hotel using the team name and division listed on your entry form. See Book Hotel tab.
· All individuals listed on the roster are required to be registered as members of USAV by completing the Limited Membership Form provided. Any coaches, assistant coaches, or team reps travelling and working with the team must be added as team representatives during registration and complete the Limited Membership Form.
· If you have questions or problems, contact Doug Hinton at email@example.com
NOTE: Your entry is not considered complete, and will not be processed until the following is met:
· Proper Entry Fee received.
· Housing reservations completed through THS
· All required forms listed below must be completed by their established deadline (more information to follow).
1. USA Volleyball Limited Membership Form & Code of Conduct form - completed and signed by each individual team member.
2. NCVF Code of Conduct form completed for each team with all players signing the form
3. NCVF Medical Waiver & Release of Liability form - completed and signed by each individual team member.