| IMPORTANT ELIGIBILITY and COMPLIANCE REMINDERS |
· Club league/conference commissioners, event operators, teams and players are reminded that "good faith" compliance with all NCVF Governance Rules is the standard.
· Club league/commissioners and event operators are reminded to use their best efforts to ensure material compliance with NCVF Governance Rules and standards. NCVF Governance Rules are published on the NCVF Website.
· Teams and players are urged to review the NCVF Governance Rules, including but not limited to team (Rule 3) and player (Rule 4) eligibility rules. Teams and players should check with league/conference commissioners and event operators to determine whether or to what extent their league/conference or events meet NCVF rules and standards.
· Consistent with NCVF Governance Rule 3.2(f), any league, conference or event competitions that use rules or competition standards that are not in material compliance with NCVF Governance Rules and standards may not be recognized for purposes of satisfying the competition or other requirements for NCVF rankings or entry into the NCVF National Championship Tournament.
· By registering with the NCVF, teams and players affirm that they will comply with all NCVF Governance Rules and standards.
· The NCVF retains sole discretion to determine material compliance with all NCVF Governance Rules and standards.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these reminders, contact the NCVF.