NCVF National Tournament Registration – Online Registration will open for all teams from January 5, 2017 – February 19, 2017
Important reminders for completing Tournament Registration:
- Teams need to ensure that they have completed all required registration items before the deadline passes. All deadlines are posted on the NCVF National Tournament website and are listed below. The tournament reaches capacity every year and teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis for entry registration complete date including “payment received date”. Just because your entry is completed by the deadline does not necessarily mean you will be accepted into the tournament if we reach capacity ahead of the deadline so get you entry competed and paid ASAP. We do our best to accommodate as many teams as possible and expand divisions when possible but there will be teams waitlisted when the tournament fills. DO NOT make non-refundable travel reservations until you have confirmed you have been accepted.
- All teams MUST COMPLETE HOUSING RESERVATIONS THROUGH THS to be eligible to participate.
- Teams must register for NCVF and pay the $50 NCVF team dues prior to registering for the tournament if they wish to receive the NCVF member discount
- Complete tournament registration through NCVF Registration page - www.vbreg.com
- Payment and Registration invoice from registration page must be received at the USA Volleyball office by the registration deadline - Feb 19, 2017. It is the responsible of the team to ensure that the university has sent the payment and it has been received. You can check status on the registration page. Teams need to be diligent in following up with the financial offices OR secure payment through other means if the school will not complete the check on time
- 2017 Required Player Forms required for all participants will be completed online this year. More information to follow via email to the team rep on file.
- Player forms will go out to each player via the email in the registration system, so make sure all player email addresses are completed and accurate on the roster.
- The emails will go out after the 02/19/2017 roster deadline in March when no other players will be allowed to be added to the roster. The following forms will be included in the e-signature packet:
a) Player Medical Waiver Form
b) NCVF Code of Conduct Form
c) USAV Limited Membership Form
- 2017 Team Forms:
a) Two team forms will be available to be downloaded (on March 1, 2016). These should be completed and brought with the team captain at check in when you get to Kansas City. Do not MAIL these forms:
b) Player Certification Form: To be completed by your University Registrar and brought with you to Check In at Kansas City Convention Center on April 12 from 4:00-8:00 PM (available to be downloaded on March 1, 2017).
c) USAV Team Membership Form (Non Players only – coaches, trainers,etc): To be completed and brought with you to Check In in Kansas City on April 12 from 4:00 – 8:00 PM (available to be downloaded on March 1, 2017).
10. Teams should make appropriate travel plans have someone available at tournament check in on April 12 between 4:00-8:00PM in Kansas City and for the Captains Meeting at 8:15PM..
11. Teams should ensure that they abide by all team and player eligibility rules. Teams and/or players can be disqualified for any violations of these rules.
Teams are responsible for all information on the Tournament Website and NCVF Governance